The United Methodist Women have been creating fall and Christmas crafts: fall and holiday wreaths, witch hats, table décor, ornaments, cross stitch, gift bags, pillowcases, and more. The sales of these items will support the Bill Wilson Center, CIC Ministries, Community Services Agency, Cancer Connection, Family Supportive Housing, Pathways Hospice, YWCA Women’s Shelter, Palo Alto VA Hospital, and many other organizations. Come to one of the sales listed below and pick up some decorations and gifts for the holidays.
- Friday and Saturday, October 14–15, 10:00am–4:00pm, 1501 Oakley Dr., Los Altos
- Sunday, October 16, 9:00am–2:00pm, Creekside
- Sunday, October 23, 9:00–11:30am, Creekside (including a bake sale)
- Sunday, November 13, 9:00–11:30am, Creekside
- Sunday, December 4, 9:00–11:30am, Creekside (including a bake sale)
For those of you who remember the UMW’s Harvest Craft Faire of previous years, these craft sale dates replace the full Faire. There will be no vendors other than the United Methodist Women’s own crafts and baked goods.