Are you interested in connecting with a small group during the six weeks of Lent and engaging in intentional spiritual time to center your heart and mind in preparation for Easter? Several new and existing groups are available for you to participate in, starting the week of March 5. Just show up – no sign-ups needed!
- Sundays, starting March 5, led by Jeff Jenks (men’s group)
12:15pm, Live Oak Room
- Mondays, starting March 6, led by Senior Pastor Mariellen Yoshino
9:30am, Resource Center
- Mondays, starting March 6, led by Pastor Mariellen
12:00pm (bring your own lunch), Resource Center
- Tuesday mornings, starting March 7, online group (details in process)
- Wednesdays, starting March 8, led by Perrie Erickson
7:00pm, Resource Center
All groups will use the daily devotional Pauses for Lent by Trevor Hudson. The book includes 40 theme words (one for each day of Lent), each one paired with a scripture and short meditation. Read/do the daily devotional on your own, then meet with your group on campus for six weekly sessions to discuss the words and experiences of the past week, going deeper in faith together. Contact GroupLife with any questions.